A full-time graduate position in a young and dynamic team paying between £22K - £25K depending on experience.
This is an opportunity to enhance your web and PHP development skills using the leading Open Source Content Management Framework Drupal.
We are looking for a service-oriented person to support our customers with their PHP solutions. You will provide troubleshooting and implementation services to our clients. As such, you are a crucial part of our services and a key person to represent Webcurl and its well-known quality. This position is open in our Kidlington Office.
What will you do?
- Assist customers with day to day Drupal problems
- Troubleshoot technical issues and resolve both frontend and backend problems
- Manage and resolve customer issues via phone, ticketing systems and e-mail
- Escalate issues as necessary and work with the development and hosting team
- Assist other teams in customer communications
Essential to do the job.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to reformulate problems and provide options to help the customer
- Ability to identify root causes of incidents and problems while at the same time keeping an eye on swift reaction times
- Ability to remain friendly and professional even when clients are frustrated
- Moderate skills in backend PHP or scripting languages
- Moderate skills in frontend (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Practical knowledge of web infrastructure (LAMP etc.)
- Practical knowledge of Drupal 7/8
- You are passionate about Drupal/Open Source.
- Conceptual understanding of networking and RESTful web services APIs
- Active involvement in the Drupal community
Apply today. Send your CV to [email protected]
About Webcurl Ltd
Main business: : Information Technology
Webcurl specialise in providing Open source technology to Local Government, Online Retailers and the SME market.
We provide enterprise level Content Management Systems, targeted advertising solutions and off the shelf portals which integrate with leading CRM software.