When it comes to your data Webcurl are committed to transparency and choice. We protect your privacy, so that you can focus on achieving your goals. This Statement is designed to let you know what information we collect about you on our websites (“Your Data”) and how we use that information.
What This Statement Covers
This Statement only applies to the personal data we collect through our websites and does not apply to information collected by or in connection with your use of our products and services.
Information we Collect
When you visit our websites, we may collect or ask you to provide certain information in order to help us manage our relationship with you. This information may include:
- Contact details, such as name, mailing address, email address and phone number;
- Information you provide to us to receive technical assistance or during customer service interactions;
- Information about other people that you may provide with any program or services including Refer-a-Friend;
- Information about your computer or device, including browser type and settings, IP address and traffic data relating to your Internet connection; and
- Webcurl product performance data and information about how you use our products and services.
How We Use Your Data
- Provide commercial quotes for our products and services;
- Update you on the status of your orders;
- Provide you with technical and customer support;
- Subscribe you to a newsletter, send product updates or technical alerts;
- Communicate with you about and manage your participation in contests, offers or promotions;
- Solicit your opinion or feedback, provide opportunities for you to test software;
- Research and implement product improvements and product updates;
- Evaluate and improve the quality of our products, services and websites;
- Allow for the provisioning of services; and
- Enforce our legal rights or comply with legal requirements.
In addition to the purposes described above, we may, in compliance with applicable consent requirements, use Your Data to provide you with advertisements, promotions and information about products and services tailored to you and your needs. This may include using demographic data or trend data provided by third parties, where permitted. Contact details, including phone numbers and email addresses, may be used to contact you. If you do not want us to use Your Data in this way, you can simply choose not to give your permission on the webpages and/or forms with which we collect Your Data. Please note that in some regions this may involve un-checking a box. You can also exercise this right at any time by unsubscribing from promotional emails.
Information From Third Parties
Third parties may provide us with information about you from online and offline sources. We may combine such information with the information we already have about you in order to provide you with a better experience, determine your interest in our products or improve the quality of our offerings.
webcurl.co.uk also uses 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
How We Disclosure Your Data
We do not sell, lease, rent or give away Your Data.
How We Protect Your Data
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect Your Data from misuse, unauthorised or unlawful access or disclosure, loss, alteration, damage or destruction. T
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy, please:
Write to us:
Wheatley Business Centre
Old London Road
+44(0)1865 741 762
Changes To This Statement
We reserve the right to revise or modify this Statement. In such event, we will post a prominent notice on this website prior to the change becoming effective.